You refined by:
South Dublin, County Dublin
- You will be involved in looking after the administrative and operational tasks of managing and supporting transaction-intensive database systems (Sql Server).
- You will be joining a team who are responsible for building and supporting my client’s front-office applications.
- Support and build out Operations workflows.
- Our client a global financial client are looking for an experienced .
- Design and build the overall data architecture.
- Ensure quality performance of databases and overall infrastructure.
- Overlook the database security regulations.
- Zoetis has created a new Data and Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) that is driving a step change in the company's ability to harness data, particularly data…
- A good working knowledge of XML and XSLT.
- Revolut Wealth & Trading is the most exciting new business within the Revolut Group - we're building a global platform to give Revolut users unprecedented low…
Leopardstown, County Dublin
- We wish to appoint a Technical lead to the in-house development team.
- This role would ideally suit an individual who is used to working as part of a dynamic…
- Our Treasury team sits at the very core of Revolut.
- It works across functions, products, and regions to centrally manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and…
- CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Master Data Specialist for a leading client in Galway.
- For further information please contact Sovereign Njue in CREGG…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.