- We are looking for an ambitious individual with strong potential and self-motivation, who has the people skills to perform the continuous customer-facing aspect…
- Reporting to a QA Team Leader the QA Analyst will be responsible for the planning, development, documentation and execution of functional requirements and…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- You will work on exciting applications within the business and address the performance, efficiency and usability by working with both end users and your team.
- The successful candidate will be a key member of the Data Warehouse Development Team and should be passionate about Data Warehousing, have experience through…
- Produce structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Develop comprehensive test cases for System, UAT and Regression testing (both automated and…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Reviewing and interpreting the test basis and test object (via Business Requirements Documents, Functional & Technical Specifications).
- Full life cycle of software development.
- Develops software code to meet design requirements;
- Provide support and error resolution for developed applications.
- Hands on experience of working with MDM Tools.
- Excellent database testing experience in the areas of functional, load, capacity and performance, & vulnerability…
- This role is responsible for front-end development in PHP.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.