- Reporting to a QA Team Leader the QA Analyst will be responsible for the planning, development, documentation and execution of functional requirements and…
- Working as part of the Information & Technology Unit the successful candidate will be a key member of the IT Team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- You will be responsible for delivering, supporting and facilitating our QA processes and policies as well as co-ordinating QA activities with the development…
€80,000 - €85,000 a year
- Define the appropriate use of data management tools, principles, and methods related to system development and operation.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Work with different parts of the clients business to understand business cases, analyse user requirements and translate them to measurable use cases by engaging…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- Your work is vital for building trust in security.
- You understand the risks businesses face and how to use the Microsoft Ecosystem to design solutions that will…
- The QA Analyst will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of tests in line with agreed plans and strategies.
- Support the performance of MOT.
- Solutions with a develop once, use many times approach.
- Main stack is Microsoft Azure, but open to using other tools.
- Deep understanding of SQL and B.I.
- Technical Support for the core business application across the entire software/hardware stack.
- Administer and resolve support tickets requests coming from…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Govern change management processes from end-to-end.
- Oversee the service desk, resolving issues and requests in line with SLA’s.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.