- Proactively manage the planning and start-up of projects.
- This is a hands-on role where you will manage projects through the full software development lifecycle…
- Working with Internal and External stakeholders to translate product vision and strategy into clear requirements for delivery by our IT Development and QA…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€65,000 - €70,000 a year
- Develop large scale enterprise applications using agile methodologies.
- Design and implement scalable, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- This role covers all stages of the software development lifecycle from application design & development to system amendment, maintenance and support.
- My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Senior QA Tester to join the team.
- This role is on a permanent basis.
- Nice to have with the following:
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Working in a wider technology environment of 150+, you will play a key role in change, innovation, governance, release management and automation across software…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- They are looking for Java Developers who has experience in building systems from start to finish so ideally people with full life cycle development skills.
- Full life cycle of software development.
- Develops software code to meet design requirements;
- Provide support and error resolution for developed applications.
- Hands on experience of working with MDM Tools.
- Excellent database testing experience in the areas of functional, load, capacity and performance, & vulnerability…
- Reviewing and interpreting the test basis and test object (via Business Requirements Documents, Functional & Technical Specifications).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.