Sales Director jobs
You refined by:
€27,000 - €35,000 a year
- Coaching for the type of sales role that you are most suited to.
- Your role will involve managing short sales cycles as you grow within the company and gain…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Business sales, property acquisitions and sales.
- Backed and supported by a highly experienced team of senior directors that are well regarded as industry…
€65,000 - €95,000 a year
- You have worked in a fast-moving sales environment, adopted innovative lead generation techniques.
- 3-5 years of technical sales experience in precision…
€32,000 - €40,000 a year
- Travel extensively throughout the designated territory making field sales calls & providing service support.
- I'm seeking an ambitious Field Sales Representative…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within the R&D Department of a globally recognised Food & Beverages organisation Innovation Project Manager.
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- Manage the sales pipeline and up sell.
- Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Achieve sales targets that are agreed and in place.
- (Sales minus costs of sales = Gross margin).
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with customers – new and existing.
- Develop and maintain a BD pipeline.
- Experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPI measurements.
- You will possess the ability to focus on long term goals while marrying that…
- The role reports into the senior director of tax planning based in the US.
- The role will initially encompass EMEA VAT, and possibly extend to US sales tax, APAC…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- A member of the senior leadership team, the ideal candidate will hold full responsibility for sales generation and sales teams of the three business units in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.