Sales Director jobs
- Partner with product and sales managers to drive growth of newly launched strategic services.
- Train regional sales teams, including New Hires, on Gartner…
- Run different types of ad-hoc analyses to meet requests from other stakeholders inside the team or from sales leaders sitting in the regions.
- Travelport’s Dublin office is the hub of our mobile, messaging and Digital Ad teams.
- The Head of Product is responsible for leading a team of 12 reports and 6…
- Help building & creating sales collateral.
- Create sales plans & proposals, responding to briefs.
- Managing sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential.
- You will work closely with Senior Analysts and Directors to support all steps of our business planning, develop in-depth analyses and build reporting tools to…
- If you enjoy analyzing data, gathering insights and presenting marketing strategies that drive sales and enhance tech brands then this position was made for you…
- Drive overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management, and report on all aspects of the business to senior sales management.
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
- What will I be doing?
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Makes sales presentations and selects and trains others in developing effective presentation techniques.
- Helps to identify SMEs within the IPS organization and…
- We're seeking an experienced Sales Recruiter to join our ever-growing EMEA Recruitment team.
- This person will be responsible for recruiting a wide range of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.