Sales Director jobs
€90,000 - €96,000 a year
- Proven track record in sales-driven environments.
- Keep team to the sales business rules, company practices and policies.
- Near Native Level of Swedish.
- Management of the sales process for all products and services offered by RPIL.
- Deep appreciation of consumer conduct matters in relation to financial product…
- The successful candidate will experience first-hand everything residential sales has to offer across Dublin with a particular focus on the core South Dublin…
- Management of commercial risk, and risk mitigation through an effective sales process.
- Sales rationalization - short and long term sales plans based on market…
- Represent Investor Operations in client due diligence meetings, board meetings, sales pitches etc.
- Produce management reporting for monthly activities including…
- Track record in sales of a minimum of 3 years.
- Would you like to become a member of our professional Dublin based corporate sales team, working in an open and…
- European Business Development Director sought by International Solar & Energy Storage IPP.
- The successful Business Development Director will be responsible for…
- Collaborate with internal finance stakeholders (FP&A team, Finance directors and commercial team) for the implementation of power BI solutions.
€110,000 - €170,000 a year
- I currently have an exciting Acquiring Director / Payments aligned role in the Dublin market, for a leading financial services group.
- Serve as a trusted legal advisor for all business partners across EMEA, including sales, marketing, products, finance & customer support teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.