Sales Director jobs
- Acts as a partner for the Business Development team to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Oversee Ireland and UK Operations of Commissioning,…
- Drive overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management, and report on all aspects of the business to senior sales management.
- Experience within corporate sales, B2B sales, sales excellence, business planning and/or finance.
- Pre-sales and sales operations for small/ mid-market.
- If you enjoy analyzing data, gathering insights and presenting marketing strategies that drive sales and enhance tech brands then this position was made for you…
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools.
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively.
- Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder's merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland.
- To enjoy working with people.
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Makes sales presentations and selects and trains others in developing effective presentation techniques.
- Helps to identify SMEs within the IPS organization and…
- Exceed sales target and formulate sustainable growth strategies.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus.
- The successful candidate will experience first-hand everything residential sales has to offer across Dublin with a particular focus on the core South Dublin…
- History of enabling field force to be more productive and drive sales.
- Experienced in tracking budgets, timelines, sales and financial information Development,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.