Sales Director jobs
- Create and manage the right set of sales tools, collateral and enablement processes.
- Enable sales and customer success organisations to effectively understand…
- A willingness to work in a sales and clinical role.
- Own and Drive sales performance metrics as agreed with Manager, including marketing spend.
- Customer-facing experience in the IaaS/PaaS/SaaS industry and operations, sales development, sales or demand generation experience.
Maynooth, County Kildare
- In 2017, Exyte generated sales of 2.4 billion euros, up from 2.1 billion euros in 2016 on a like-for-like basis, with over 4,800 highly experienced and…
- CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management;…
- Advising on the purchase and sale of commercial properties, mixed-use developments and high-value property portfolios.
- Proven track record of success in using a data-driven approach to implement operating process improvements within a customer success or sales environment.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools.
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively.
BMS Sales Recruitment
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- THE PERSON: The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience in an internal sales role with strong customer-service and tele-sales skills.
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- Experience and a successful track record of hotel sales,.
- Create and maintain a winning sales culture across the hotel,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.