Sales Manager jobs
- Supports the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s pro-active sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximised.
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- You’ll also bring your industry knowledge, product expertise and sales…
- Experience in operations such as scaled or sales operations, vendor management or process or organizational optimization.
- Track record of success in a media sales environment, with knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
- Experience in software sales or online marketing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Search engine marketing or search engine optimization…
- 2+ years in a sales management capacity.
- Experience leading a consultative sales process with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.
- Performs audits on the quality of work.
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions.
- 5+ years experience in software sales, preferably CRM or Enterprise…
Ashbourne, County Meath
- Participates with other key account managers and sales management to develop sales strategies for national/global accounts and helps identify target.
- Working closely with your Store Manager to achieve the highest sales and profitability possible in your store.
- Permanent full time position (40 hours).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.