Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
- This role will involve both B2B and B2C sales.
- Developing sales of premix and innovative products to existing and new customers.
- Develops and implements tactical sales execution plans.
- Demonstrated a proven track-record to actively manage a sales pipeline.
€85,000 - €100,000 a year
- My Client a leading company in it’s field; who are Irish owned but have offices and factories world wide are looking for a driven Head of Sales to join the…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Sales Support: To support Sales and Product managers in the promotion of existing and new products.
- The candidate will work with the full cycle of the product…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- As Grocery Manager you will lead and develop the team within your department to deliver store objectives and sales targets.
€60,000 - €75,000 a year
- Work on initiatives to strengthen existing client relations to leverage more sales opportunities.
- This is an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a…
- The operations manager will champion the constant change required to ensure an efficiently run operation by leading peers and direct reports in continuous…
- Support our clients current global distributor base, optimising sales growth.
- A results-driven individual with a determination to deliver sales forecasts.
BOI Payment Acceptance
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Delivery of all company sales targets & KPI’s.
- Proven track record in an inside sales role exceeding targets with a minimum of 12 months experience is desirable…
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- Develop external and internal communications with Sales, Business and HR managers.
- They will be responsible for business-to-business marketing across all parts…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.