Sales Manager jobs
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, preferably with wider experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales or commercial roles - but not essential…
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Are you a looking for a challenge and have 10 years+ fund accounting experience?
- Our client, a fund services business is now looking for a Senior Analyst…
- Deliver key store targets (sales and profitability) through effective management of people and operations.
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team…
- You have successfully completed your studies or training and have gained at least 3 years experience in enterprise sales.
- You are fluent in English.
€85,000 - €100,000 a year
- My Client a leading company in it’s field; who are Irish owned but have offices and factories world wide are looking for a driven Head of Sales to join the…
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- 1.Take prime responsibility for directing the site management team in the execution and completion of the works to the required specifications and standards.
- Influence the sales team to develop specific categories within the business.
- The Supplier relationship manager will report directly to the CEO and will have…
Pale Blue Dot ® Recruitment
- Achieve sales targets and sustained revenue growth.
- Report competitive intelligence to marketing and sales management.
- General reports for leadership team.
€45,000 - €47,000 a year
- You will manage multiple International Online Shops from stock, pricing, marketing to sales, develop and implement Marketing Plan & Strategy.
- Develop and implement integrated creative campaigns, primarily focusing on BTL, that increase awareness and understanding of our brand, products and services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.