Sales Manager jobs
- As Business Development Manager you are part of our internation sales team.
- You have successfully completed your studies and have gained at least 2-3 years…
BOI Payment Acceptance
- To interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
- Define costs for the proposed solution and communicate to sales organization.
- Analyse customer needs and competitor offers through general market info and…
- Experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- Drive sales and margin across all key areas of the deli.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Our client a leading provider in their field is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager.
- Manage the performance of 3 PL partners to established KPIs,…
€63,181 a year
- Ensuring that critical paths, sales and reports are monitored and all details regarding measurements and phasing in of products are meet.
€51,000 - €60,000 a year
- Assisting sales, marketing and business development teams.
- Our client is a market leader in business support services and is seeking an experienced, friendly…
- Develop then implement plans for retention, cross-sale, up-sale and life-cycle communications for our products.
- Salary: £30,000-£34,000.
€70 - €90 a day
- Business Development manager - Software education.
- Complete sales reports, customer profile reports in accordance with the company quality procedures.
- Act as line manager for a team of field sales representatives.
- Appraise sales campaigns and sales staff on an ongoing basis and recommend areas for development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.