Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
FRS Recruitment (undo)
- Maintaining and managing sales pipeline.
- Become an integral part of the machinery sales team.
- Assist in house dealer product technical & sales training.
- Develop strong working relationships with building product suppliers to maximise sales opportunities.
- Focus on mainstream building materials, working closely…
- Achieve sales and margin targets.
- Ability to reach and exceed sales targets.
- Our client is searching for a strong sales professional to join their team to drive…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Located in South Dublin, I am seeking a commercially aware and customer focused…
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- This is a key senior role within the business which is based in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
- You will be tasked with managing and overseeing the work of a team of…
- Embrace and implement sales campaigns, and generate leads for the sales team.
- Exceed targets for sales, customer service, debt and branch standards.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production, maintenance, engineering, logistics and technical sales positions.
- Monitor and assess the performance of his Unit managers and Unit Herdsmen providing guidance and support to ensure that they and their unit achieve the budgeted…
- Ensure specifications are secured through constant communication with the relevant area sales manager.
- Contribute and participate in regional monthly sales…
- Strong sales acumen and entrepreneurialism disposition.
- A true hunger for sales and exceeding targets.
- All the manager's genuinely want to see you do well and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.