Sales Manager jobs
€45,000 - €47,000 a year
- You will manage multiple International Online Shops from stock, pricing, marketing to sales, develop and implement Marketing Plan & Strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Liaise across departments such as planning, sales and legals at appropriate stages.
- Junior Project Manager / Coordinator required by developer / building…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Provide a summary report to senior manager for reserve sign off.
- A global real estate company located in Dublin City searching for an ambitious sales negotiator…
- This will include sales conversion, traffic acquisition, a/b testing and reporting.
- E-Commerce Manager required in Cork on a Permanent basis with an employer of…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- They cover the sale and lettings of properties, as well as asset management.
- Residential Property Manager required for well known Property Management firm.
€55,000 - €70,000 a year
- You will be in a great opportunity to be promoted in the company to senior tax manager and beyond.
- Your new role will report directly into the tax director and…
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing manager with regard to all aspects of the branding, marketing and sales/leasing of the development;
- Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities.
- 5 Audit Jobs are available in TOP4 and Medium size practices in Cork city.
€40,000 a year
- Some sales or marketing experience is a very strong advantage.
- You will be meeting managers and participating in social events of campaigns.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.