Sales Manager jobs
- Have previous experiences in core sales operations.
- The Sales Excellence Manager is responsible for driving breakthrough improvements in the execution of our…
- Manage customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle - Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Develop and deliver a successful sales strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Take responsibility for the all peripheral sales on behalf of nominated Account…
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals.
- The ideal sales candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and will have a strong sales and digital sales background.
- Develop strong relationships to explore with key stakeholders their strategy to identify areas for new business development and sales.
- To help the operational, admin and sales teams, manage budgets and assist in event logistics planning.
- Our Tipperary based client is actively looking for…
€30,000 a year
- Prepare and deliver professional and engaging sales presentations and proposals.
- They enable their business customers to expand into Europe by fulfilling their…
- Ability to segment the market and generate sales from several sectors.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to plan goals and look at priorities.
- Work closely with the demand generation team to build and deliver integrated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.