Sales Manager jobs
- You will work closely with the sales team by:
- Our Client is a well established full service Online Marketing agency based in Dublin 2.
- Reporting to the Client Services Account Director, the Account Manager plays a key role in implementing client strategy within our clients portfolio.
- Experienced people manager with strong influencing skills.
- Working with brand and sales teams to ensure spends are linked to trade efficiencies such as promos,…
- Generate and drive new sales.
- To achieve sales targets set.
- There are great career prospects to become a future team leader or manager.
- Well organised with a strong sales track record.
- Connecting brands with audiences, they have a highly talented pool of people – writers, videographers,…
- Develop case studies and other professionally created sales collateral.
- Track record of success in business development and sales in a digital marketing agency…
- To report sales progress to management and deliver sales plans as required.
- Proven experience of personally selling and driving significant sales to delivery…
- You will work collaboratively with the sales manager, to sell directly to advertisers and businesses that you develop or are assigned.
- Passion for developing business through creative and consultative sales techniques.
- Recruitment Specialist - Business Development Manager.
- If you are sales focused, door opener, relationship manager, commercial negotiator, with a proven track record in winning new clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.