Sales Manager jobs
- Managed sales teams to success.
- Maintain all sales records and new customer information.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, forecast and deliver sales quotas.
- James, Customer service representative (sales).
- Methodical and driven approach to sales; with a sound ability to identify decision makers.
- Designs and implements required sales organization structure to achieve optimal results.
- Analyzes, develops, and implements sales strategy across channels in…
- 2-4 years of sales experience or similar in the IT sector.
- Provides customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with…
- As a Retail Advisor, you will be passionate about driving sales and supporting your store and team in achieving a range of critical metrics in both sales and…
- As a member of the Sales Operations leadership team, you will work cross-functionally with Sales & Operations Leadership, Finance, Human Resources and other…
€32,000 a year
- Be enrolled onto the managers quarterly bonus scheme.
- Achieving the highest sales and profitability possible in your store.
- What we want from you:
- Sets sales priorities and establishing these as the focus of individual or sales team activities.
- Typically 7+ years experience in sales.
- The Role: With a keen appreciation for the thrill of a crisis, you will be at the cutting edge of Trend Micro’s response to challenging technical and political…
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.