Sales Manager jobs
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling.
- Primary Location: IE-M-Cork.
- Support the EMEA amazon account manager team to achieve quarterly target on top line and bottom line.
- This role has a very competitive base and OTE driving…
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- Develop external and internal communications with Sales, Business and HR managers.
- They will be responsible for business-to-business marketing across all parts…
€60,000 - €75,000 a year
- Work on initiatives to strengthen existing client relations to leverage more sales opportunities.
- This is an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a…
- 4-5 years previous experience as a sales operation's analyst or experience in a similar role.
- Produce and transfer weekly sales, profitability, and market share…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production, maintenance, engineering, logistics and technical sales positions.
- The Production Planner will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for the Daily Production Scheduling and the purchasing of raw…
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- Manage the sales pipeline and up sell.
- Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Achieve sales targets that are agreed and in place.
- Influence the sales team to develop specific categories within the business.
- The Supplier relationship manager will report directly to the CEO and will have…
- Communicating with field sales team on and on-going basis to ensure store promotions and brand communications are successful at store level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.