Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Build, motivate and mentor a high-functioning inside sales team to lead and drive sales conversations; hire new Inside Sales Representatives.
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast.
- Strong demonstrated and proven software sales experience.
- Demonstrated people management experience of a sales…
- Supports the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s pro-active sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximised.
- Audit/approve schedules to maximize peak hours sales and support training objectives manage staffing allocations in line with payroll budget targets and sales…
- Experience of working with sales and profit targets.
- As a Shop Manager you’ll be vital to the ongoing success of Vincent’s Retail, focusing on maximizing sales,…
- \- Daily activity coordination with the sales force to ensure they have all the necessary tools.
- Work experience as a product or brand manager in the beauty…
- Pricing strategy, deal support, bid manager or sales finance experience.
- Coach and enable sales on deal strategy.
- Manager Deal Desk and Deal Strategy.
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions.
- 5+ years experience in software sales, preferably CRM or Enterprise…
- Drive overall operational efficiency across sales and business operations.
- 4+ years + experience in online media sales, agency, online advertising and marketing…
- Taking ownership for one or multiple departments, they recognise opportunities for change and make sound commercial decisions to drive sales and keep our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.