Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
- At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!
- 2+ years in a sales management capacity.
- Experience leading a consultative sales process with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- The majority of our store managers and regional managers at one point in time were incredible supervisors like you!
- Do you love leading and inspiring a team?
- Discover sales opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management.
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers post-sale, driving user adoption, account expansion, satisfaction and retention.
- HPE makes Hybrid IT simple.
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and operational issues.
- Ensure best practice in relation to driving IStore…
- Communicates directly with planning, purchasing, customer service management and sales staff.
- Do you have a proven track record in leading and motivating teams …
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the General Manager will be a business leader, with responsibility for maximizing performance of the operation, including…
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales.
- Join us on our journey.
- Develop integrated and comprehensive marketing plans with Partner account teams in support of key channel sales and marketing initiatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.