Sales Manager jobs
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager.
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and operational issues.
- Ensure best practice in relation to driving IStore…
- Sales and Commercial Focus – Maximising sales, opportunities and performance.
- Drive and monitor sales in your department ensuring that all targets are met.
- James, Customer service representative (sales).
- This is no ordinary sales or business development manager job; we don't believe in a hard sell because our…
- Work with business development to help prepare marketing material and participate in sales presentations.
- The Clearing & Settlements Team Manager leads a team…
- Maximising sales through analysing sales data, stock availability, department trading patterns and pre-empting customer needs and demands.
- Proven track record business to business sales.
- The candidate will be from a FMCG background who has experience of foodservice sales.
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Excellent business acumen including sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor…
- Working as part of a team with fellow managers, directors and partners, ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- What impact will you make?
- Drive passion and energy in your team to deliver on sales and service targets, always keeping a firm eye on costs and profitability, and ensuing continuous…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.