Sales Manager jobs
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager.
- Develops and implements tactical sales execution plans.
- Demonstrated a proven track-record to actively manage a sales pipeline.
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Conduct courtesy and sales calls.
- Conduct product training for sales agents.
- Assist in development of sales tools as necessary.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Work on Producing marketing materials as required for the sales force including product detailers, brochures, offer sheets etc.
- Technical sales & support for process equipment applications.
- Senior Project Manager (Engineetring) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork /…
- Achieve/exceed own individual sales target.
- Provide accurate sales/invoicing reports/forecasts for monthly management call.
- His strong sales and negotiation techniques display in his continuous growth within the company.
- HSE ICU staff Nurses wanted from Immediate start in North…
- Interfacing with US Head Quarters for all sales related activities.
- The main function of this role is sales couple with a technical background.
- Limerick, Co. Limerick (with occasional travel across Ireland and overseas).
- Our client is a market-leading pharmacy supplies company based in Limerick which…
- To assist with over the counter sales and other front of counter duties.
- Pharmacy Technician - Limerick City (Maternity Contract).
- Any other duties as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.