Sales Manager jobs
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- You’ll also bring your industry knowledge, product expertise and sales…
- Designs and implements required sales organization structure to achieve optimal results.
- Analyzes, develops, and implements sales strategy across channels in…
- Experience with CRM systems and other sales tools.
- You have a proven track record in managing, leading and mentoring a team of sales representatives in a sales…
- \- Daily activity coordination with the sales force to ensure they have all the necessary tools.
- Work experience as a product or brand manager in the beauty…
- Build, motivate and mentor a high-functioning inside sales team to lead and drive sales conversations; hire new Inside Sales Representatives.
- Managed sales teams to success.
- Maintain all sales records and new customer information.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, forecast and deliver sales quotas.
- The majority of our store managers and regional managers at one point in time were incredible supervisors like you!
- Do you love leading and inspiring a team?
- Experience in operations such as scaled or sales operations, vendor management or process or organizational optimization.
- The ability to analyse figures and formulate plans to maximise sales.
- Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
- 2+ years in a sales management capacity.
- Experience leading a consultative sales process with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.