Sales Manager jobs
- The role will balance sales support, partner and alliances management, and sales training with the focus of growing the sales funnel.
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- You’ll also bring your industry knowledge, product expertise and sales…
- The ability to analyse figures and formulate plans to maximise sales.
- Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
- In business development, sales and sales management, aligning with marketing plans where.
- Demand generation through sales teams.
- In the high tech industry.
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast.
- Strong demonstrated and proven software sales experience.
- Demonstrated people management experience of a sales…
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- A strategic appreciation and vision for positioning and growing sales in this market is critical.
- A strategic business professional with a track record of…
- Experience in sales and/or marketing within media, advertising, ecommerce, or search, structuring and implementing operational initiatives with sales teams.
- With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams.
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager.
- Establish and monitor sales KPIs to help drive growth.
- Engage and lead the sales force, increasing capability and productivity through coaching.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.