Sales Manager jobs
- James, Customer service representative (sales).
- Methodical and driven approach to sales; with a sound ability to identify decision makers.
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- A strategic appreciation and vision for positioning and growing sales in this market is critical.
- A strategic business professional with a track record of…
- In business development, sales and sales management, aligning with marketing plans where.
- Demand generation through sales teams.
- In the high tech industry.
- Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
- Uses initiative to drive store results.
- Discover sales opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management.
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager.
- Build, motivate and mentor a high functioning inside sales team to lead and drive sales conversations; hire new Account Executives.
- Designs and implements required sales organization structure to achieve optimal results.
- Analyzes, develops, and implements sales strategy across channels in…
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in sales productivity.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis.
- The ability to analyse figures and formulate plans to maximise sales.
- Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.