Sales Manager jobs
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
Connolly Motor Group
Letterkenny, County Donegal
- Formulates and communicates sales targets to each department.
- Oversees sales by ensuring prospecting and follow up activities are conducted.
- With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams.
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel in your region.
- You will work closely with our VP Sales to acquire and build successful customer relationships in…
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager.
- Demonstrated interest in sales and in working with and educating advertisers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to assess and solve client needs via sales techniques including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
- You’ll bring your industry knowledge, product expertise and sales skills to help our customers succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Maximising sales through analysing sales data, department trading patterns and pre-empting customer needs and demands.
- Experience of working with sales and profit targets.
- To work under the direction of the Area Managers, East Region and to provide sales support in Vincent’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.