Scrum Master jobs
You refined by:
- Maintain scrum artefacts and tools, including robust definition of done.
- You will ensure scrum roles and processes are being adhered to, using agile coach to…
- We are looking for a bright, energetic and ambitious individual to join the Customer Success Data & Analytics Team who wants to make an impact.
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner.
- Key Responsibilities • act as Scrum master for 2-3 scrum teams across 1 Project with a focus on guiding the teams…
- 2+ years’ experience in a scrum master role preferred, but not required.
- This Dublin scrum team is part of a wider Program made up of multiple scrum teams…
- Version 1 has grown significantly since it was set up in 1996 by former CEO Justin Keatinge and John Mullen and has set up offices in Belfast, London, Edinburgh…
- Manage the scrum activities for the team.
- Our client is recruiting an Scrum Master to work on the forefront of digital healthcare technology.
- We are growing our Product Engineering (PE) team in Dublin and creating a new role for a ScrumMaster.
- The PE Team is responsible for product development,…
- Someone with team leadership and scrum master experience, who can manage the work of a team of developers using an agile methodology.
- Flag issues to the CTO.
- Plan and manage medium to large sized Fraud Rules projects of moderate to high complexity while ensuring project results contribute positive business value and…
€450 - €550 a day
- Scrum Master – 12 Month Contract, South Dublin.
- Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a leading payments and technology company!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.