- Boolean and technical sourcing skills.
- Researches, tests and socializes new and innovative sourcing tools and techniques.
- Experience using ATS and CRM systems.
- The role may involve management and involvement in strategic sourcing projects as the business deems necessary.
- Reports to: Head of Central Sourcing.
€34,106 - €52,235 a year
- Support the HR team in sourcing and delivering Training initiatives.
- Fáilte Ireland invites applications for the position of Human Resources.
- This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between.
- Strong understanding of strategic sourcing.
- Strong understanding of global organization and sourcing complexities.
Oxford Global Resources
- The role supports Oxford’s business objectives by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and hiring highly skilled consultants with specialised business…
- To review obsolete component issues and support purchasing in the ‘last-time-purchase’ activities, alternative component sourcing and implications…
- Measure, analyze and report key sourcing process metrics.
- A successful candidate will effectively translate business needs into sourcing and contracting…
Tallaght, County Dublin
- Report Problems/Results : Notify QC Supervisor or Designee of any problems with methods, equipment, sourcing of materials etc. which might impact on timelines…
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead the implementation sourcing projects.
- Lead strategic sourcing initiatives for all Direct GMP Materials and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.