Staff Relations Official jobs
- To assist in achieving goals in relation to mystery guest audits and guest comment platforms.
- To correctly take messages for guests/staff ensuring that date,…
- Liaise with shop and union officials in accordance with company policies (if applicable).
- Part time position three days a week working with managers across five…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Jobs may be advertised on third party websites, however our adverts will always link back to the official tal.net site.
- Fixed Term, Full-time, Flexible working.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Excellent Communication Skills with ability to communicate standards to and train…
- Strong motivational/staff management skills.
- Experience with presenting to senior staff.
- Hire and manage logistics staff in the field.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Manage cross-functional working groups tasked with determining Tusla’s official position on complex issues relating to the GDPR.
- Recruitment start: 31/10/2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.