Summer jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Location: 20/21 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2.
- Knight Frank are looking for part-time weekend staff to join our New Homes team!
Smith & Williamson
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of service delivery at all times.
- Coordination and delivery of other administrative and…
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- Ornua is Ireland’s largest exporter of Irish dairy exports to over 110 countries with annualised sales of over €2 billion.
- This a 12 month contract role.
Carrickmines, County Dublin
€80 a day
- Are you personable and engaging?
- Are you motivated and target driven?
- Do you want to deliver and incredible experience every day?
- Proven ability to drive sales.
- Closing Date: 10/02/2020 Closing Time: 12:00.
- Recruitment start: 16/01/2020.
- The Child and Family Agency was established on 1st January 2014 and is.
- Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- This role will support the Facilities Management team who hold responsibility for maintenance and a variety of property estate related matters along with Retail…
Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin
- Sales and Commercial Focus – Maximising sales, opportunities and performance.
- Drive and monitor sales in your department ensuring that all targets are met.
- With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games.
Executive Edge Recruitment
North Dublin, County Dublin
€35,000 a year
- HR Administrator / 12 month contract, D1.
- Our client is a very well established state body seeking an HR Administrator to join their team for a 12 month…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.