Summer jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products.
- En quelques décennies, la marque NUXE a su séduire des millions de femmes à travers le monde avec des soins alliant Nature, Excellence et Emotion, pour devenir…
- You'll provide operations support to the Business.
- Answering all incoming phone calls.
- Arranging all travel and Hotel requests, booking flights and…
- *only 8 weeks, summer internships available.
- 12 weeks, summer internships are subject of per country availability.
- **only 24 weeks internships available.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all performance targets.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- Use examples from summer jobs, university projects, voluntary work and even travel experience.
- Sales Graduate Program - UK-19001DRJ.
€68,000 a year
- Team Leader/Deputy Team Leader.
- Average earning potential (inclusive of basic salary + commission).
- First year's earning potential (based on achieving your…
- Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business.
- Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every…
- This requisition is for pipelining purposes.*.
- Intel has donated €3,017,000 to communities across Ireland since 2015.
- What we will offer you.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Role: Part-time Administrative Assistant.
- 6 Month Contract: potential for perm.
- Salary: €27,000 -€29,000 pro rata.
- A professional and excellent communicator.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.