Supply Chain jobs
You refined by:
- Learn and support the review of market product volumes and their prioritisation for EU supply chain planning.
- Primary Location - IRE-Leinster-Dublin.
Shannon, County Clare
- Knowledge of financial mechanism that relates to supply chain.
- Expert understanding of related aspects of supply chain processes and/or systems e.g. Planning,…
- As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
- Recommend or implement changes to the Extern’s purchasing, supply management and material usage policies as needed.
- Join us and make a difference.
- BS/BA from an Accredited University.
- 1 year of relevant work experience in a procurement organization.
- Experience as purchaser, buyer, or other operational role…
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department…
- 5 years relevant supply chain manufacturing experience, ideally in pharma or other similar industries.
- Actively participate in the Global S&OP process and lead…
- We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineer who.
- Ready to take on new challenges.
- Direct the activities of team in the above tasks.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in an agile environment (preferably manufacturing and / or supply chain) leading and supporting successful process improvement…
- Finished Goods team member, providing accounting support & supply chain management knowledge for existing and new business models.
- Then create the next version.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.