Supply Chain jobs
- Identify and quickly solve supply chain gaps and inefficiencies.
- Experience with spreadsheet software to create models and manage supply chain processes.
- Supply Management - Liaise with global manufacturing plants to ensure appropriate levels of prioritisation in order to assure supply in line with customer…
- Lead supply chain meetings with customers as appropriate to ensure alignment on BMS customer requirements and consumption plan.
- Join us and make a difference.
- Management of the day to day operational supply chain relationship with relevant customers.
- Participate in/lead supply chain related meetings & escalation…
- 5+ years experience in supply chain, purchasing or vendor management gained in a manufacturing environment, preferably a regulated sector such as Pharmaceutical…
- 7-10 years supply chain, inventory management or sales operations experience, preferably in planning (demand/supply), or channel management.
- You might have experience in product strategy, manufacturing design, industrial management, logistics or core supply chain itself.
- What does a storyteller do?
- Experience in regulated manufacturing or supply chain setting.
- Setting up master data for initial demand and supply plan in advanced planning tool …
- As a primary contact in terms of supply, understand and communicate with the manufacturing plants/ supplier partner product on supply constraints and manage the…
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- Co-ordinate the effective and efficient day to day movement of material through the supply chain, including but not limited to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.