Supply Chain jobs
You refined by:
- Exposure to supply chain management and supplier relations management (SRM) an advantage.
- Engage with the supply chain to ensure on time delivery of raw…
- HID Global is an innovative fast-paced organisation, with many possibilities to make a difference and add value.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete high-level analysis of critical supply chain events, using data to influence senior leadership team.
- Develop strategic working relationships across all…
- Management of the supply chain from raw material to finished products.
- Working with end customers in setting up Kanban and consignment contracts and in turn…
- Identify long term supply constraints which may result in out of stock products and develop contingency plans for the same.
- This role includes all related supply chain activities including planning parameters upkeep and data maintenance, inventory modeling, data analysis etc.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP supply chain functionality is essential.
- Demonstrated achievement of driving change, continuous improvement and exposure to lean…
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry required.
- Supply Chain Project Manager required for a long term contract in Galway city.
€120,000 a year
- Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management…
- Engineers and Scientists create our market-leading portfolio of innovations.
- Join us to make a lasting impact.
- Together, we can change healthcare worldwide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.