Supply Chain jobs
- Experience with supply chain technologies.
- Substantial prior experience and technical expertise in all aspects of supply chain operations.
- We focus on the strategy, development, and execution of launch planning, agreement processing, invoicing, and supply chain solutions for Microsoft’s products…
- Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipments, process and training.
- In this position, you will be part of the Factory Ramp Enabling team within Intel's Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization.
- The Director utilizes Lean and Six Sigma tools to drive continuous improvement of supply chain processes and drives assigned supply chains to meet aggressive…
- You might have experience in product strategy, manufacturing design, industrial management, logistics or core supply chain itself.
- What does a storyteller do?
- Responsible for S&OP activities and global supply / demand activities for Baldoyle site.
- Planner for all supply / demand and labour activities for 6 production…
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- Co-ordinate the effective and efficient day to day movement of material through the supply chain, including but not limited to:
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management at both the development stage for clinical supplies as well as at the commercial stage is desirable.
- Experience in regulated manufacturing or supply chain setting.
- Setting up master data for initial demand and supply plan in advanced planning tool …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.