Supply Chain jobs
- In this position, you will be part of the Factory Ramp Enabling team within Intel's Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization.
- Lead and manage the Global Supply Planning Team and develop supply chain strategies across Bioscience Industrial plants in support of approved budget, revenue,…
- Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
- Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect…
- As a primary contact in terms of supply, understand and communicate with the manufacturing plants/ supplier partner product on supply constraints and manage the…
- Works with cross organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain solutions.
- Responsible for converting manufacturing and business requirements…
- Leads, influences and makes decisions on market supply through fact-based analysis and understanding of supply chain complexities & constraints.
- You might have experience in product strategy, manufacturing design, industrial management, logistics or core supply chain itself.
- What does a storyteller do?
- The Director utilizes Lean and Six Sigma tools to drive continuous improvement of supply chain processes and drives assigned supply chains to meet aggressive…
- Support relationship management of key supply chain vendors.
- Strong understanding of, and experience in pharmaceutical supply chain management.
- 7-10 years supply chain, inventory management or sales operations experience, preferably in planning (demand/supply), or channel management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.