Susquehanna International Group, LLP jobs
You refined by:
Susquehanna International Group, LLP (undo)
- As an Analyst on SIG’s Research team, you will partner with our senior analysts and traders to identify investment opportunities in the equity or options market…
- Are you someone who constantly strives to be the best?
- We are looking for top graduates with a mathematical mind-set who are ambitious, driven, and determined…
- As an intern on SIG's research team, you will be partnered with our senior analysts and traders to assist in identifying investment opportunities in the equity…
- The Operational Analyst Programme (OA) is SIG’s financial operations rotational programme for fulltime employees.
- In the role you will be:
- As a graduate analyst you will be given a unique insight into the world of quantitative trading, interacting with quants, traders, and developers on live…
- Joining the Infrastructure Services team you will be responsible for managing Infrastructure Level 1 Monitoring, Support and Troubleshooting, Server(Linux and…
- Our Software engineers are employed in building, maintaining and supporting real time, trading systems that are fundamental to our success and competitiveness…
- Supporting our expanding options sales team as an execution trader you will be part of a team that is pricing directly for our institutional clients in listed…
- An opportunity exists for a Data Centre Operations (DC OPs) engineer to join the DC Ops Infrastructure Technology team in Dublin.
- You will be responsible for preparing, executing, documenting and maintaining a set of tests cases across a range of applications in our back office environment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.