Technical Project Manager jobs
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Reports to monitor how the project quality system is performing and publish data and reports regarding project performance against set indicators.
- Total project revenue of typically $20M per project.
- Total project total investment cost of typically $200M per project.
- Provides leadership to project team members and junior project managers assigned to the project and associated work tasks in a matrix environment.
- Deliver projects that may span a number of areas including: application and infrastructure solutions, business optimisation projects, strategic implementation…
- 5+ years of technical program management.
- Highly skilled users including content managers and data analyzers will spend several hours per day in the system…
HRM Executive Recruitment
- Developing impact assessment and work stream project plans.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge of R2R and broader monthly close and reporting cycles …
- Manage project expense and capital budgets.
- Manage the projects in accordance with company objectives.
- Monitors and coaches the project team members to ensure…
€41,675 - €51,357 a year
- Experience of project managing (academic and industry) R&D projects.
- In these projects the WSN group is carrying out multi-disciplinary research projects in…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€450 - €500 a week
- Monitoring and reporting technical and UAT test coverage versus open tickets against project milestones.
- Minimum 10 years in a project test lead \ mgmt. role.
- Experience in ERP systems and projects required.
- Proven proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques.
- Fact based approach to decisions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.