Technical Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Organisational skills to enable the management and development of multiple projects;
- Understanding and working knowledge of food science, audit requirements and…
- Provide and deliver successful consultancy and site supervision services supporting client and project manager requirements to achieve the required objectives…
- Lead and motivate the project team through the entire project lifecycle, including both on-site and off-site team members.
- Successful management in providing technical services for multiple clinical trials, including Presentation at Investigator Meetings, Implementation of protocol…
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders/users.
- Will oversee project delivery across both business and technology.
- Along with the day to day contract and key account management, this lead project manager plays a key role in business development, bidding project and project…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Develop and manage prioritised R&D projects.
- Track record of delivery of Programme and project management.
- Proactively develop relationships with existing and…
- You will help drive changes and helps make an impact on my clients’ technical projects.
- The ideal candidate would have experience working on Enterprise level…
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new projects with new customer accounts.
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and details.
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.