Technical Project Manager jobs
- You are responsible for project managing simultaneous medium-to-large multi-functional UAT projects worldwide, and delivering them in line with major release…
- Accountable for managing resources (direct and matrix) assigned to project regarding project tasks.
- Manage large complex projects; or several smaller projects…
- Experience in ERP systems and projects required.
- Proven proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques.
- Fact based approach to decisions.
- You have several years’ experience recruiting technical engineers.
- You are skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
- 5 years plus proven project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality…
- Proven ability to work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Management of IT projects in conjunction with the relevant functions.
- An agile approach to project delivery should also be adopted when appropriate.
- The role will also require project design and implementation work to support the…
Phoenix Group Holdings
- Act as a workstream lead covering the HR perspective on corporate projects or manage local projects, ensuring consideration of all people-related aspects and…
- Support on the IFRS 17 implementation project.
- Support the wider team on projects that may arise.
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP would be…
- Support continuous improvement projects to enhance compliance with training programs by Jazz.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.