Technical Project Manager jobs
- In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- IOSH Managing Safely or CITB SMSTS.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Our client a multinational engineering firm are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project manager with relevant M+E…
- Our client a multinational engineering firm are looking for an experienced commercial manager with relevant M+E experience for an exciting opportunity to…
- Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing several projects building projects and leading a team of assistant contracts managers.
- Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation.
- Dealing with and responding to emails.
- Assistant Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing several projects building projects.
- Proven track record of managing building projects.
- Relevant construction experience and performance on similar projects a commitment to carry out the project safely in an environmentally friendly way.
- Ensure the project complies with all legal or regulatory requirements,.
- Manage, direct, educate and mentor junior technical site staff.
- The successful candidate will be well versed in health and safety management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover…
- The successful Electrical Project Engineer is to assist the project manager on electrical projects and to carry out work such as completion of O&M manuals, As…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.