Technical Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Provide project management of internal project delivery process to include procurement, scheduling, and internal communication and coordination.
- Experience in technical product/program management experience.
- You will help define requirements and deliverables, schedule and track project progress.
- Establish success metrics for projects and ensure project performance is tracked and measured.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple…
- We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company.
- Ability to work independently and lead multiple projects simultaneously…
- 8+ years' experience working within highly technical environments, with responsibilities in project management, software or network engineering.
- Identify operational gaps and drive continuous improvement by leading large global scale projects.
- To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we…
- Valued member & contributor to the Management Team to support the operations management and technical project management functions of the organisation.
- At least 5+ years of direct management experience in a technology company OR extensive experience as a technical lead and formal project management or business…
- Experience working with product, engineering or technical teams.
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, operational workflow improvements, and…
- Experience leading projects and hands-on project management of multiple concurrent projects.
- Collaborate with our other Operations Program Managers in driving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.