Technical Project Manager jobs
- They specialise in the construction of premium quality residential projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed to programme, quality and safety standards.
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- The role will provide monitoring, assurance, advocacy and education with respect to programmes, projects, and their delivery to project managers and PMO staff…
- You will be given the opportunity to work on high profile financial projects.
- You will be using agile and waterfall methodology while working on multiple…
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and details.
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
€55,000 - €70,000 a year
- You will have strong technical skills and detailed knowledge of Irish and European VAT legislation and case law.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Maintain project information (project controls).
- Ensure compliance with project specification.
- Site Manager required for residential projects.
€65,000 - €70,000 a year
- You will have a background in delivering complex projects from inception through to completion, with the ability to lead and motivate a technical team.
- You will possess strong financial and technical acumen, with exceptional communication skills and previous involvement in process improvement projects.
- You will also get exposure to commercial aspects of the projects including claims and variation.
- They have delivered projects in the data centre, commercial,…
- Operating in accordance with the commercial requirements of the projects (costs and programme) and immediately advising your manager of difficulties or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.