Technical Project Manager jobs
- Ability to manage a team of engineers through technical escalations efficiently and appropriately.
- Discover and lead projects where value can be added to a…
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Owns and manages the relationship with Landlords technical teams.
- Experience with analysing utility data.
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs…
- Lead and actively participate in global IT projects.
- This role will interface daily with the technical staff and other managers and will be directly involved in…
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical area.
- Project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple…
- You have experience balancing feature delivery, service ownership and retirement of technical debt.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes…
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.
- This is your time to shine!
- What is in it for me?
- Be the goto person for technical solutions to automate routine and well understood processes.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs…
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or…
- Data Storyteller creating data-driven stories, presenting to technical & non-technical audiences.
- Willing to drive projects in a collaborative way.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.