Technical Project Manager jobs
- Deliver project status updates to senior management and project sponsors incorporating status reports and project plan updates.
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Worked on a student accommodation project previously or similar.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project.
- Experience in technical product/program management experience.
- You will help define requirements and deliverables, schedule and track project progress.
- Ability to mentor other technical account manager in best practices.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Prepare technical reports and summaries.
- Ensure technical training consistency and streamlining.
- Contribute to project progress within his/her scientific…
- You will serve as a project manager for customer accounts and will coordinate customer projects staffed with both Cloudera Professional services consultants and…
- You are responsible for project managing simultaneous medium-to-large multi-functional UAT projects worldwide, and delivering them in line with major release…
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships within the project team.
- Drive technical root cause analysis across multiple systems and ensure issue resolution.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects/people at the same time.
- As an Area Manager, you will join our EMEA AppleCare operation in Cork and will be a member…
- Experience of working on projects through the full delivery life-cycle (from project concept/initiation to closing).
- Ability to work in a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.