Technical Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- The individual will be responsible for project & stakeholder management, people management (where applicable) and the technical assessment of all assigned…
- Ability to deliver technical solutions.
- Support operations with technical queries.
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- Ability to design robust solutions.
- With responsibility for managing large and/or complex projects as well as process re-engineering.
- Provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to…
- Responsible for providing technical advice to site engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve…
- (Monitoring) Provide customers, and internal management with project updates upon request.
- Work with toxicologists and group managers to ensure correct test…
- Managing safety and quality on projects.
- Collation of documentation for project handover.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in leading and managing projects in…
- He/she adds value by working on a number of simultaneous tasks/projects with minimal supervision while paying special attention to detail.
- You must demonstrate a strong ability and willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously, projects of varying length, and show a great ability to…
- Ensure timely prioritization of work and projects and adequate resource availability.
- Acts as the voice of Doc Control and the Archives in manager's meetings…
- Occasional travel to customer sites as required by each project.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of financial performance of sprints and overall projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.