Technical Project Manager jobs
- Provides scientific and technical leadership and direction to project teams to meet established timelines and departmental goals and objectives.
- Accountable for managing resources (direct and matrix) assigned to project regarding project tasks.
- Manage large complex projects; or several smaller projects…
- Works with the Development Leads on technical projects.
- Runs risk and performance analysis techniques across diverse projects.
- Big Data Knowledge an advantage.
- If successful your role could involve working in a variety of Engineering or Science led areas - manufacturing, projects, quality, laboratory, scientific,…
- New Product Introduction technical support.
- Interns will work within the Site Technology team and sample project will include the following activities:
- Anticipate, recognize and resolve technical issues.
- Effectively communicates with project team and other site personnel.
- 4-6 years’ related work experience.
- 5 years plus proven project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality…
- Resolve project/system issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- 3 years plus of demonstrated project management skills…
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and…
- Administer and resolve all technical maintenance issues.
- Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire an Engineering Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.