Technical Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
€70,000 - €75,000 a year
- Develop NPD project plans with stakeholders.
- Update, maintain and monitor project plans in line with company objectives.
- Coordinate clinical studies and trials.
- Provide technical support in executing the project plan to meet the customer requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and support to relevant Engineering…
- Attending internal project review meetings as required.
- The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
- Undertake cost analysis for facilities management and project works.
- Proven experience liaising with clients from a technical stand point.
- Must have a technical backgroundand be able to understand Install process and technical requirements of Install, including time lines and technical complexities…
- Relevant construction experience and performance on similar projects a commitment to carry out the project safely in an environmentally friendly way.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- To complete specific technological projects and write the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for customers.
€38,000 - €43,000 a year
- To complete specific technological projects and write the results of these projects accurately.
- To deputise for supervisors / managers, as required.
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and project management skills.
- Research new technical fields, and tackle new projects.
- We are currently looking for a Symphony Full Stack Developer to join a team based in Co. Waterford.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.