Technical Project Manager jobs
- Foster technical innovation in staff members.
- Responsible for timeline and goal setting to meet overall project objective and design.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- Comfortability translating product requirements into technical specifications.
- Coordinate work with Engineering, Product, and QA teams to deliver projects to…
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- About your domain knowledge and skills.
- You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- This includes managing project schedules, identifying…
CBRE Asia Pacific
Brinny, County Cork
- Track OOS and project P&L (Margins).
- Provide timely and accurate management information for use by the FM Senior Site manager.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Provide input into all project phases i.e. from design through to the commissioning and qualification execution phases of the project.
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Worked on a student accommodation project previously or similar.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project.
- Lead and motivate the project team through the entire project lifecycle, including both on-site and off-site team members.
Royal BAM Group nv
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.